Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hilarious Comments in Software code


Few of the best code comments seen in source code.

1.  
  ///
  /// The point of this is to work around his poor design so that paging will
  /// work on a mobile control. The main problem is the BindCompany() method,
  /// which he hoped would be able to do everything. I hope he dies.
  ///

2.

// I dedicate all this code, all my work, to my wife, Darlene, who will
// have to support me and our three children and the dog once it gets
// released into the public.

3.

// Magic. Do not touch.

4.

return 1; # returns 1

5.

/* This is O(scary), but seems quick enough in practice. */

6.

/*
* You may think you know what the following code does.
* But you dont. Trust me.
* Fiddle with it, and youll spend many a sleepless
* night cursing the moment you thought youd be clever
* enough to "optimize" the code below.
* Now close this file and go play with something else.
*/

7.

//When I wrote this, only God and I understood what I was doing
//Now, God only knows

No comments: